Hello all!!! Jake has been trying to get me to do this since we moved here but I didn't know how or what it was really about. Just lately two of my friends have started to blog and I read theirs all the time and just love it. I feel like I am a part of their life, AWESOME!!!! So, I am going to try it out.
Here is my first update on the adoption. We are now trying to adopt two children. One will be older and the other with be an infant. Just writing that makes me want to scream I am so excited. Our home study had a couple of hold ups so we are now a couple of months behind. I have no time line but it looks like it will take at least 6 more months but probably more with the hold up and all. God is always teaching us to trust. Prov. 3:5-6. Please pray for us to accept God's perfect timing with joy and peace. I love you all!!
4 comments:
Love it, Jen! :)
Great idea.
Love,
Elzeline
great pics! very fun to see you guys...
well jen i think its a great idea! and i love the pics!! :)
Love ya,
EL
Wow! I'm impressed! You must be married to a graphic designer or something! I wouldn't have any idea how to get something like this going. I'm not sure I even know how to leave a comment, but I'll ask Ellie.
Now I can see my grandchildren anytime I want! Great idea!
Love, GrandmaSheila
Post a Comment