(pics have been removed)
Hello
We received some new pictures of the kids. We got about twenty pictures and they are so sweet. It shows the kids playing and eating and smiling a lot. It made Jake and I just laugh to see them. They have been moved from the orphanage to a transition home as they wait for us. IT looks like a nice place. We just cannot wait to wrap our arms around them. IN all the pictures Adanech looks like quite the social butterfly. She is always smiling and hugging her friends. Petros is a little ham and Abreham seems to shy away from the camera. I am sending three pics of them. If anyone is interested I can send more pics of them. Adanech is the oldest at 6 or 7 then Abreham is 4 and Petros 1. We so appreciate your prayers and support. God has been so faithful to bring His peace in the midst of everything. We need pray that the third visa for Adanech will go through fast.
love you all
Jen
3 comments:
Will pray that the transition goes smoothly and quickly. So, you can bring them home and love them here.
What beautiful, beautiful children. They've already captured my heart so I can't imagine how you feel! :)
We are in prayer as well for the transition. PLEASE let us know if there's anything we can do, or if there's anything you need!
Love and prayers,
K and the boys!
Hi there,
I came over from Kathy's blog, and I just wanted to say that I will be praying for you!
Adoption is a topic that is close to my heart for many reasons...I would love for others to pray too. May I add you to my blog, on my sidebar, where I pray for many other families?
Please let me know--my email is devdev@sbcglobal.net
Have a wonderful day, and your ALL of your children are beautiful!
Post a Comment