Also Jake has gotten a lot of clarity on our case. Since he has been there a lot has gotten done and hopefully this Monday the last bit of paperwork will be completed. God has really blessed Jake's time there. HE has provided just the right people to help. I ask for prayer for Jake. He is sick with a fever and congestion. It is always hard to be sick away from home.l
There is a possibility that Jake will be staying longer then planned if he thinks it will do good for the case so we will wait and see what happens.
2 comments:
Jen, what wonderful news. I am so happy that Jake was able to get the ball rolling again. We are praying here that you will be together as a family soon!
I am glad to hear that your husband was able to meet your children. I also heard that there is a paper work problem for my son, Yoseph, over there. I hope that your family can get a court date assigned soon. It is hard to understand why they can't seem to get things settled over there. Waiting is hard. :)
Post a Comment