Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Court Date December 11th

We have a court date of Dec. 11th. The Lord has been so faithful and done miracles to get us to this point. This will be our third time to court. THe first two were not approved because of lack of paperwork. Dec. 11th marks one year exactly since we got matched with them.
We are trusting God to finish this. If He does finish this, it will be just the beginning. When we told the kids about the court date Marya started screaming with joy. She has been praying for use to get a court date for some time. It was so fun to see the excitement. She kept saying, Mom God answered our prayers. Then I had to spend time trying to explain to her that just because we got a court date does not mean that we will get the kids.
May the Lord lead us and may the Lord prepare us.

4 comments:

Paula said...

I swear my heart just skipped a beat when I read the title of your post! I will be praying so hard for your family. Third time was the charm for us!

Cara Meyer said...

i have no word that do justice to what my heart feels for you all. Praying like I never prayed before that the Lord will unite your family.

Gina said...

This is wonderful news. I pray that you pass court this time. What a wonderful Christmas gift!

Lisa J. said...

Praying for you all.