OMAHA here we come!!!!!! So everyones first question is are you excited? Hmmmmm is a country girl excited about the city, Hmmmmmm? I am excited that God changed hearts. I am excited that God brought unity. As always God is faithful and will continue to teach us about His love and His grace and our desperate need for Him. As my dear friend Kathy says, Aslan is on the move. Omaha was not even on our list of places to move but God answered prayers and here we go.
We do not have a house yet. We are looking and as soon as we find one we will move. Where will we go to church? Not sure. So many unknowns but we do know that we are moving to Omaha that is one big step.
As we have struggled through so much pride and vanity as we have tried to choose a place to move God has really been teaching us that we are not home yet. We should not even try to create heaven here because we will fail.
Matthew 6:19-21
3 comments:
I am THRILLED that you are moving to Omaha! I am so eager for our children to see each other again.
Yes, a thousand times over!!!!! No words for awesome it is to have you guys close.
He IS on the move....always on the move.
You know where to get your country fix girl. Anytime and always. Love.
Paula I cannot wait for the kids to meet also. I can't wait to meet you!!! Kathy you know I will be there.
Post a Comment