Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Dossier!!!
I just received news that our dossier arrived in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia yesterday morning. I am beyond excited to hear that. After Jake and I finished all the paperwork it then has to go to three different places to get authenticated, before it goes to Ethiopia. WE have had many set backs but God has carried us the entire way. We now wait for our referrals. It may be a very long wait or not so long. Once again this is a great lesson in patience. Marya, keeps saying we have to go get the kids now!!! They don't have any mommy or daddy. I love that she is excited about this. I get so excited I want to start talking about names but I don't want to get ahead of ourselves. You never know what will happen with international adoption. Please pray for us. WE are one step closer to holding our children in our arms.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
We will be in prayer for sure..
So excited...so very excited for you all
Praying for you during this waiting period..... just think of it this way, 1 pregnancy lasts 9 months, so if you are getting multiple blessings this is how the math works.....2 children = 18 months, 3 children = 27 months....okay, that is as high as I can add right now....
It is worth the wait no matter what God decides!
love ya, jess
I just happened across your blog a few minutes ago. And as I started reading I find two things very outstanding.
1.) Stutzman was my mother's maiden name.
2.) My daughter's college roommate's sister just adopted a little girl from Ethiopia. She is such a sweetie.
I have been following her grandmother's blog about her. A very interesting blog.
Will pray for you.
Will be praying for God's hand in the rest of this waiting time. Look forward with joy to what God blesses your family with.
Post a Comment