I was in Lincoln NE this last weekend for Emily Gunn's wedding. It was a wonderful time. I spent Thurs and Friday night with Emily and we stayed up very late like little school girls talking until we fell asleep. It was a beautiful weekend and I am so thankful that Emily asked me to be a part of it. I cannot wait to talk to her when she gets home from her 10 day honeymoon cruise. I also got to see a lot of NE folks and that was so fun. There is never enough time though. I was lost without Jake and the kids. The morning of the wedding Emily and I went for a jog and that will forever be a great memory. I am just thrilled for her, she has waited a long time to become a wife. May God Bless them.
Monday, November 17, 2008
Emily's wedding
I was in Lincoln NE this last weekend for Emily Gunn's wedding. It was a wonderful time. I spent Thurs and Friday night with Emily and we stayed up very late like little school girls talking until we fell asleep. It was a beautiful weekend and I am so thankful that Emily asked me to be a part of it. I cannot wait to talk to her when she gets home from her 10 day honeymoon cruise. I also got to see a lot of NE folks and that was so fun. There is never enough time though. I was lost without Jake and the kids. The morning of the wedding Emily and I went for a jog and that will forever be a great memory. I am just thrilled for her, she has waited a long time to become a wife. May God Bless them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Beautiful pic! It was good to see you, even if for just a second. What a day! Parker was such a terror that day....lack of sleep, being hungry, and eating cake and punch before supper = insanity! Glad you made it home safe. Will you be around Hastings for the holidays? We should plan a play date morning and get some people together if you will be here....we can do it at my house....let me know. love ya, jess
so glad you posted a pick... you are all gorgeous! can't wait to meet that babe that Katie is carrying around... love you jen - i'm passing your jeans on to a friend. They got lost in my mess for a LONG time.. sorry!
love ya lots
ab
Hey great picture! I wonder who took that:) It was so good to see you!
Love,
Nicole
Post a Comment