(pics have been removed)
A couple of weeks ago we sent some care packages to our children. We sent them each a blanket and a small toy and a photo album of us. We just received some pictures of them holding up the photo album. I immediately started to cry when I saw them, it makes me feel even more connected to them. I just cannot wait to get my hands on them!!
4 comments:
What a beautiful gift you are giving these children! The pictures you emailed brought tears to my eyes... Praying for you during the wait and rejoicing with you in your obedience to the calling He has given you! love, jess
Hey Jen! I have really enjoyed reading about your family's journey as you await your new childrens' arrival! They are so beautiful! I look forward to meeting them someday!
Precious Jen, so precious. I can't wait for all of us to get together someday (and I can squeeze all of your kids! ALL of em!:)
Praying for you guys as you continue on this journey...
<3
I love seeing your lil ones and the beautiful gift that the Lord is about to give you in three more kiddos!!! I can't wait to see your whole family together! Love you guys- thank you for being such a wonderful example of God's grace and loving parenting- I learn so much from you.
Annie
Post a Comment