Halle Glass, Rosemary Thompson, Jasmine Green, Marya Stutzman
Marya and Jasmine getting ready to go to the party.
Marya
the girls playing outside in the little cottage
It was a beautiful day to be outside.
Marya went to her first tea part yesterday. She had a great time and it was so fun to see her all dressed up. This was Marya's first time to be dressed up like this. She really thought she was something else. I kept telling her, although you have a beautiful dress on and you look lovely, it is only really beautiful if you treat the girls kindly and with love. They had pink lemonade in there tea cups and rice krispie bars with strawberries. It was so cute to see the four girls together. There moms are some of my best friends so it is fun to see the girls all together. Marya borrowed the dress from Jasmine.
5 comments:
Tell Marya she needs to stop growing IMMEDIATELY!
Oh my goodness how fun! Marya is getting so big. So beautiful!
Tea it up girl...Tea-it-up!
Jen - thanks for visiting our blog and commenting on the kids. God is so good to us isn't he!! I have been praying for your new children as well. They are so beautiful and I am in awe of your faith and dedication to them. Hope they are home with you and your other beauties soon. Really great to see what you guys are up to.
God Bless you and your family!
Monica Spence
Looks like you and Marya had a blast at the tea party! Rache told me about it so it was fun to see pics! I wanted to let you know that Nathan and I checked out Faith Bible here in Lincoln on Sunday and really liked it! Rachel mentioned that her friend Jade goes there....would you happen to have her info? I was thinking I might connect with her and maybe attend the same Sunday school class.
Oh Jen, thank you for leaving a comment on my post today. I am so glad that God can use any febile attempt that I have to help others. Love you and am praying for you!
Nicole
Post a Comment