Wow! That little "Hi ma-ma" really touched my heart, as I'm sure it did yours! What a miracle you are bringing to these children's lives. I pray God's blessings over all of you. In Chrisian Love, April
oh jen.... no words, just tears... i have watched these over and over - my girls havve watched them and are praying for you guys! love to you! thanks for chatting the other day!
4 comments:
Those are precious! Praying for you and your family!
Erin Kautz (Ablott) :)
Ok, I'm crying! I love you and I cannot wait to meet these sweet babes...I can't imagine how excited you must be!!!!!!
Wow! That little "Hi ma-ma" really touched my heart, as I'm sure it did yours! What a miracle you are bringing to these children's lives. I pray God's blessings over all of you.
In Chrisian Love,
April
oh jen.... no words, just tears... i have watched these over and over - my girls havve watched them and are praying for you guys! love to you! thanks for chatting the other day!
Post a Comment