I had the great pleasure of being with Holden and Rachel when Azariah was born. I was not in the room with them but I was waiting just outside. Rachel was a trooper through the labor and Holden was a great support. It think Rach was made to have babies. She is one beautiful mama, filled with so much joy. What a miracle, What a gift!!!! All of you that have children never forget the miracle of it all. It made me want to have another baby so badly, but then I remember our calling to adopt. If I could be pregnant while adopting I probably would, but there is a reason why they will not allow it. Please pray for the Barrys as they step into parenthood.
Monday, August 18, 2008
Azariah Clay Barry
I had the great pleasure of being with Holden and Rachel when Azariah was born. I was not in the room with them but I was waiting just outside. Rachel was a trooper through the labor and Holden was a great support. It think Rach was made to have babies. She is one beautiful mama, filled with so much joy. What a miracle, What a gift!!!! All of you that have children never forget the miracle of it all. It made me want to have another baby so badly, but then I remember our calling to adopt. If I could be pregnant while adopting I probably would, but there is a reason why they will not allow it. Please pray for the Barrys as they step into parenthood.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment