Jake made it to Peru. He is having a great time. He is eating some great food. Jake loves the Spanish language so he is loving being around it. Yesterday Paul preached at church and Jake said by God's grace he was able to understand some of it. They are headed for the jungle today. I will not hear from him until he gets back to Lima. I will let you know how the jungle was. Pray for them not to get eaten by bugs.
3 comments:
In prayer for them! (and the bugs:)
If you can keep us updated on how they are!
I pray that God sustains you and the kids while he is away.
Much love my friend...
there are missionaries from our church down there... Jake should stop by and say hi:)
love you miss you call you soon!
Jen you are awesome. I gave you an award on my blog!
Post a Comment