Whenever Jake is around, Ezra follows him around and copies him, it is so precious. He wants to be just like his daddy and I love to watch it. Last night Jake was on the computer and Ezra was right by him and I believe the Lord used this picture to speak to me. As I was watching Ezra follow and copy his daddy and learn from his daddy I thought of Christ. I must know my heavenly Father and follow Him and copy Him. To know God I must spend time with Him and learn from His ways and conform to the likeness of Christ. Jesus was fully God and fully man (Col. 2:9). We have the perfect example to learn from and look to. It was just a beautiful picture for me. I am so thankful for how God speaks to us through our children so often. Now Marya copies me a lot and lets just say she often shows me my sin. She keeps me crying out to God for wisdom and strength every day, I am so thankful for her my wild girl.
Romans 8:29
For those whom He foreknew, He also predestined to become conformed to the image of His son, so that He would be the firstborn among many brethren
6 comments:
Such a sweet picture! I love how little boys want to be just like their daddy! Children are such a mirror of who we are......and more often who we should not be ;)! Hope you have a great day! love, jess
Hello,
I am new to your site and Loveee it. Your kids are so precious! and love the picture of dad and son together, so innocent and so pure!!
Many blessings to you
Sharon
Looking forward to chatting again!
What a precious picture! As strange as this may or may not seem, even though I do not have children I do feel that I learn from little Raz, our ragdoll. The way I choose to show him love and if he accepts or rejects and how he rebels or listens. Cats are so sensitive to our energy and it makes me evaluate my own heart. I'm sure this will be even more so the case when I have "real" children someday!:)
Love,
Nicole
Ok that's an adorable picture!!!
I love watching little boys and their daddies! Even the apostle Paul tells the church at Corinth that he is like their father and to be like him. (1 Corinthians 4:14-17)
Having those little munchkins around keeps us on our toes!
I'm so glad the boys have their father! The world only needs one of me and my mess!
How precious...Ezra has grown up so much! You are so right...children are such a blessing! Have loved to see your family and keep up with you thru the internet. Thanks for always sharing and speaking the truth. Much love.
I LOVE this picture of Ezra and Jake! It is sooooooo cute! I can remember picture of Jake and his daddy like that...or all of the kids in one big dogpile! Thanks for keeping up your site so well. Whenever I miss my grandkids, I just go to Stutzmaniacs and hang out a while.
Love you all!
Post a Comment