Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Abreham

So Abreham has continued with his coughing fits and yesterday Jake took him to the doctor again and got him to cough for them by tickling him and they say he has a severe case of asthma. They also said it is so bad that he could die from it if not treated right. It makes sense to me because there have been times with his coughing that I thought we might loose him it was so bad. so yesterday he started some stuff for it and hopefully he improves in the next 10 days and then we go back to the doctor again. I am so thankful to know what it is.
I am really amazed that these children are still alive. I look forward to the day that Adanech can better speak with us about her life. We have dentist appointments coming up. Adanech and Abreham have horrible rotting teeth that hurt them when they eat. I hope to get that taken care of for them.
Marya is learning some Amharic, it is so cute. Today in the bath Adanech was teaching Marya a song in Amharic. Yesterday I did some school with all of them and Petros laid his head in Ezra's lap the whole time, it was really cute. People warned us about adopting three at once and adopting out of birth order but I am just thrilled at how they are all doing. Yes there are hardships but God is working through all of them.
It is so hard for me to express all the Lord has done in just a short 21/2 weeks.
Romans 12:1-2
I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship. Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

No comments: